We are excited to announce a new update to Todo Cloud on iOS. We have been working hard over the last few months to bring you more functionality with Apple’s latest and greatest feature, Siri Shortcuts. With the new update, you’ll be able to speed up the things you do on regular basis by creating your own shortcuts and Siri commands all within Todo Cloud, making it easier than ever to get things done.
Appigo is dedicated to improving Todo Cloud and giving you the best experience possible. Thank you all for being such loyal customers and users of our app. You will continue to see improvements and new features on Todo Cloud. If you come across a problem with any of the new updates or want to provide us with feedback please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or reaching out on Facebook or Twitter.
- Unlimited Shortcuts – You can create unlimited Shortcuts in Todo Cloud
- Customize shortcuts within the app – You can create and customize your shortcuts in Todo Cloud.
- Shortcuts with pre-defined sub-tasks – You can create project and checklist shortcuts with sub-tasks, giving you infinite possibilities to increase your productivity. We are proud of this feature as we are one of the first to-do list apps to implement a shortcut with sub-tasks.
- Add to Siri – You can attach a customized Siri command to your shortcuts without leaving Todo Cloud.
- Show list shortcut – You can create a shortcut that will open the app to a specific list using a customized Siri command.
- Siri instructions – We have created an instructional page to help you learn about all the different things you can do with Siri, as well as provided many examples of phrases that Siri will understand.
- My Shortcuts – You can view all of the shortcuts you have created, allowing you to re-record any Siri commands you have attached to your shortcuts.
- Siri button – There is a Siri button on the home screen, making it much easier to access all of the new features.
- Minor bug fixes – We have fixed a few minor bugs to keep Todo Cloud functioning as smooth as possible.
As you can see, there are a ton of new features in this update. These features can dramatically enhance your productivity if utilized correctly. We are going to be releasing some blog posts over the few months to give you more information on how each of these features work and some examples of different scenarios in which they would be useful.
Other Helpful posts